KBM British School of English (BSE) is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of English Teacher.
• Manage classrooms;
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a wide range of classes and age groups;
• Prepare and set tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• Make and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
• Produce new materials, including audio and visual resources;
• Organise and get students involved in your lessons
• Attend training sessions;
• Have the ability to teach on a one-to-one basis
• Have basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree and Teaching Qualification.
• Have all the requirements to be an assistant teacher for people with disabilities
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have problem solving skills.
• Have a positive attitude
• Have an open-minded view
• Have the ability to interact with a wide range of people
• Have the ability to manage different types of classroom.
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the fill of teaching
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com, or
Call the telephone: +44(0) 208 992 4506
For more details or information please visit our website: http://www.kbmbse.com/