We, at KBM Training & Recruitment, are constantly working hard to help candidates achieve the best quality training in accountancy along with one of the best recruitment facility in the market.
Whether you are looking for a fresh start in the field of accountancy, or want to advance into the field, we have helped thousands of candidates gain work experience and secure jobs that they could not before due to the lack of real life knowledge in:
*Construction Industry Scheme
*Trust & State Tax Returns
and much more which uses software such as:
& a lot more
along with guaranteed work placement....for as low as £32 a month* with NO INTEREST!
You will be working at KBM Accountancy & Auditing and learning how to work with:
* Creating Customer & Supplier records
* Agreeing to Credit Control terms
* Entering Sales & Purchase invoices
* Bank payments, receipts
* Bank reconciliations
* VAT structure and schemes
* VAT Returns according to HMRC guidelines
* Working with nominal ledgers
* Adjustments on journals
* Treatment of opening balances
* Reconciliation of Control Accounts (Debtors, Creditors, VAT, PAYE and Wages Control Accounts)
* Posting adjusting journal entries at month end such as Accruals,
* Depreciation, calculating depreciation using different methods VAT
* Suspense account reconciliation
* Director’s loan account
* Preparing closing entries
* Preparing the Final Trial Balance
* Running the year end procedure in Sage line 50 Accounts to close the ﬁnancial year and start a new ﬁnancial year
* Entering Prepared Budget in Sage
* Budgeted and Actual Variance Analysis
* Historical Variance Analysis
* Quarterly Adjustments
* Use of Fixed Asset Registers
* Taking figures from the Trial Balance on to Accounts Production with year end
* Making end of financial year Accounts files as per Companies House standards
* Completing and understanding the compliance as per company's house.
* Year end process.
* Making Abbreviated accounts of the company
* Finalizing the accounts and making the final file of the company for partner review.
* Learning how to do filing and making indexes of the company final accounts file.
* Self Assessment Tax Returns
* Partnership Tax Returns
* Tax Returns for Trustee/ Charity
* Company House Annual Returns
- clients in over 50 industries
- working on live data
- multiple offices across London
- flexibility to choose any day of the week
- one to one based sessions
Plus other benefits such as:
- Free Business English classes
- Free Licensed accountancy software
- Longer work placement duration
- Recruitment support
- Online Student Portal
- Online and in person consultations
- Progression routes- qualifications with certifications
- Mock Interviews
- CV Consultations
- Professional references by KBM Accountants & Auditors
- Chances of being retained by KBM Group of companies
Call us now for a personalized consultation
or pop up to London offices where our consultants specialize in providing you with the right advice for a program that best suits your needs.
London Park Royal
KBM Training and Recruitment
01 Concord Business Center, London
London Elephant & Castle
90 London Road,
London Canary Wharf
29th Floor, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, Ldondon,
24 Guildford Street, Luton,
We at KBM Group have over 120 years of experience in accounting, finance, operations, and practice management. Over the years we have helped and guided thousands become employable through our training & recruitment services.
Why not become one of many success stories!