The Hypnosis training UK content includes:
- Understanding the history and phenomena of hypnosis.
- Ethics, client contra-indicators, safe practice & current legislation
- Client information gathering before and at the start of the session.
- Client interviews, building client rapport & managing expectations
- Working with measurable symptoms
- Working with indirect and direct principles of hypnosis
- Signs and phenomena of hypnosis
- Rhythm and voice control when using hypnosis
- Different inductions styles and when to use them
- Confusion induction and working with analytical clients
- Hypnosis deepening methods and depth assessment
- Ideo motor responses and use of a pendulum for independent checks
- Anchoring resource states