With safety as a top priority, Handyfox will operate heat treatment and pest control equipment for the effective treatment of bed bug and other pest infestations on properties .
• Review insect monitoring records and trends, investigate any issues and recommend/complete corrective actions
• Work in conjunction with departments on daily and weekly sanitation tasks
• pest Management Company on weekly service visit to observe and discuss corrective actions to opportunities documented
• Facilitate corrective actions related to pest prevention and sanitation
• Facilitate Spills and leaks policy
• Develop, implement, validate and make adjustments to master sanitation schedules
• Provide initial and annual training on proper sanitation practices
• Perform zonal inspections each week to cover the entire facility once per month searching for opportunities pertaining to sanitation, sanitary design and IPM
• Facilitate activities leading into foggings and fumigations
• Flexible with working hours
• Have your own hand tools.
• Have your own public liability insurance
• Ability to identify issues of concerns and develop corrective action plans
• Good communication, leadership & organizational skills
Check us out on the web at: www.handyfox.co.uk/
Job Types: Full-time
If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your expertise to engage in a meaningful and challenging work, send your CV at email@example.com.